Michigan international market place and cultural center
What is the International District?
- A celebration place for national and international holidays, as well as special events.
- A celebration place for international and national holidays, as well as special events.
- An international and local exhibition of contemporary/classic arts, crafts and artifacts from around the world.
- A wonderful dining experience for authentic food from around the world with an amazing atmosphere.
- An outstanding gallery for both local and international artists/fashion designers who wish to display and sell their artwork.
- A health club with a European sauna, Turkish bath, beauty salon and health bar.
- A club for body and mind activities.
- A facility designed for individuals and groups of all ages to enjoy an indoor playground.
- A unique shopping facility for those who want exclusive merchandise, or that special gift which is not available anywhere else.
- A trade show center and meeting place to host local/international art fairs, festivals, events and trade shows.
- An international club that will provide discounts for members who gather over a meal, attend an event or plan a private party.
- A banquet facility for personal, non-profit, fundraising occasions, conferences and conventions.
- An office for nations consulates and officials to meet and take care of their constituents.
Brief Concept: The 21st Century has ushered in a “Global World” where borders and cultures are crossed instantaneously by ever-changing technology. To succeed and thrive in this world will require cross cultural learning, awareness, understanding and the ability to “think globally and act locally.” The International District is a great opportunity for economic success and financial development to all involved.
The Goal of the International District: to provide a venue where visitors will be able to interact with the “world” through ongoing educational programs, exhibits, art, music, food, shopping and the colorful heritage of Michigan’s many diverse ethnic communities. The International District will become a tourist attraction for community and out of town visitors.