Michigan International Market Place and Cultural Center
What is the International District?
- Celebration place for international and national holidays
- Local exhibition of art, crafts and artifacts from around the world
- Wonderful dining experience for authentic food ethnic food
- Outstanding gallery for local/international fashion designers to showcase their work
- Health club with a European sauna, Turkish bath, beauty salon and Thai massages
- Club for body and mind activities
- Facility designed for individuals/groups of all ages to enjoy an indoor playground
- Unique shopping facility for those who want exclusive merchandise, or that special gift which is not available anywhere else
- A trade show center and meeting place to host local/international art fairs, festivals and assorted events
- International club that will provide discounts for member who gather over a meal, attend an event or plan a private party
- Banquet facility for personal, non-profit, fundraising occasions, conferences and conventions
- Office for nation consulates and officials to meet and take care of their constituents
To build bridges of harmony, unity, peace and understanding in our global community.
The 21st century has ushered in a “global world” where borders and cultures are crossed instantaneously by ever-changing technology. To succeed and thrive in this world will require cross cultural learning, awareness, understanding and the ability to “think globally and act locally.” The International District is a great opportunity for economic success and financial development to all involved.
To provide a venue where visitors will be able to interact with “the world” through ongoing educational programs, exhibits, art, music, food, shopping, and the colorful heritage of Michigan’s many diverse ethnic communities. The International District will become a tourist attraction for community and out of town visitors.